Does yours work? - Victron/CerboGX NOT Calculating (Capacity, Consumed, and Remaining Time)

• I am hoping to find someone with the REC ABMS and CerboGX connected via CAN-bus showing the calculation and data for "Remaining Time" given the capacity of their battery bank and real-time amp draw from the batteries as measured from the REC BMS shunt. 

I have been through all of the settings I'm aware of for both in the REC and the Cerbo to be sure the capacity (CAPA) is correct and there isn't anything I've overlooked.

I have attached a screenshot from the Cerbo detailing the battery info and you can see the 'Capacity' field is blank, 'Remaining' show NaN KAH, and 'Remaining Time' is blank. The 'Remaining Time' should also show on the standard overview page on the battery tile. 

Does anyone else see their system showing values here? Unfortunately, I've only been able to see it working for people who aren't using a REC BMS and have the Victron Smart Shunt.

I've contacted OGM and it appears their test system is down and doesn't expect to be back up for another month or more. They are not able to confirm if what I'm seeing is expected due to a limitation or if I have something set incorrectly, etc.

I am on the latest REC firmware version as well as latest Cerbo firmware. The screenshot attached is from Guimods also on latest version.

Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thank you!!

• The GX is not the device that calculated the "remaining time".

In setup with a Victron shunt, or smart shunt this info comes from the Victron shunt.

I think REC dont calculated this, and sent this by CAN to the GX.

My screen look the same as yours.