Lost profile

• I have twice had a situation where one side alternator stopped charging. The first thing I did was swap sides with the controllers to see where the problem went. It seemed that the WS500 had an issue. When I plugged it into the pc is shows no last fault, however it also showed active charge profile 0 where it should be 8. I had a saved profile that I reloaded and it now shows profile 8 correctly. Under what circumstances will it loose its profile? Is there something I should be looking for? Currently all switches on both are set on, and almost all setting on the profile 8 are the same other than instance and Bluetooth name. Any ideas?

• Andy, this is a new one to me.  I am going to copy Al Thomason, of WakeSpeed on this post and have him respond on it for you. @al-thomason

• Andy,   Hello.  Sorry you are having issues.  Reading your description, it sounds like one of the regulators is loosing its configuration - restoring to the factory default state?   Is this correct?  There are a few conditions under which the saved config is erased, however most all require affirmative actions.  There may also be a warranty issue with that one regulator. Perhaps you can drop an Email to support@wakespeed.com and we can open a ticket, we can do a bit more diag and see how to get to the bottom of this! -al-