Charging voltages

• Hi, thanks for all the help last week, I now have a working unit which is great news, including the tacho reading. I was getting a full output from the alternator when the battery was around 70-80%, I then fully charged the battery and ran the alternator again and had no output, I suspect the REC BMS was telling the regulator that the battery was full and  had gone into float? Having discharged the battery slightly (approx 90%) the regulator started charging again, but at a much lower rate, which is fine as I don\'t want one of the cells running away and the BMS shutting the battery down although, the balance seems fine. But the voltage didn\'t seem to go above 13.4V, is this correct? is this the float voltage? is it that the BMS knows that that the battery has been fully charged and automatically switches the alternator into float?? or should I have seen the voltage climb to 14.2-14.4V?? I would be interested to know at what point the charge rates change or start dropping back and if the cell balance is a factor of reducing the charge rate?? I am happy to dump as much energy into the batteries when the batteries are lower and then ramp it back when the SOC increases. I have uploaded the latest firmware and the REC BMS settings. Is this just a case of tweaking the settings?? Best wishes Michael