Setting Date and Time

• I don\'t see anyway to set the date and time. In looking at the log file, the date and time fields are empty.

• The Active BMS and Master both have a Real Time Clock(RTC) but the SI-Q series standalone does not. Time can be set in the Firmware tab of the WiFi module.  From the manual Firmware tab is used for different purposes. User may unlock the settings, set the communication with the connected BMS device. A Wi-Fi module operational mode can be set here with all the required settings and an additional login can be added. This tab also displays the SD card information and BMS RTC if available. RTC data is available on the ABMS and Master BMS 9M. I havent tried it myself but if you are using the older PC software, and you know your sample time you could create a little macro in Excel to populate a time/date field/column/row working backwards from your current time

• I forgot about the Firmware tab. No way to set the date. In looking at the log, it is not clear on the unit of measure for each sample.