Winter Question: Toronto

• My question has to do with the temp here (Toronto), and how to best manage my batteries:  over the next couple of months, the average low is:  Dec -4,  Jan -7, Feb. -7 and March -3 (All temps are in Celcius).   The average daily temp isn't that much higher , maybe a bit warmer near the lake.    I have 2022 EVE 280 ah lifepo4 in a 2 X 4 array (so 12V 560 ah).  They are not heated.  I'd like to leave them in the boat. 

EVE claims that these cells are good to at least -10C.   At their web site they claim that these cells are good to -20  and even lower but the graph for what this looks like (shown at the bottom of the page) is kind of disturbing.   So I would like to stay away from this.   So lets say I turn my Active BMS off when the temp gets pretty consistantly below zero (sometime in December) and just let everything sit till the temp goes up in the latter part of March.  So if my BMS is not on but is connected does it draw any kind of a current at all? 

I guess that my question is more of a what have people experienced this way?  Is waiting til the temp gets below zero not a good idea?    I've looked around online but haven't seen much  about these batteries in the cold and what people have experienced.  Does anyone know of a source of such information about temperature and lifepo4 batteries that were made recently?   

Some might say why would you keep your batteries on: your not using the boat?   I'm doing a fair bit of Node Red Programming so I wouldn't mind keeping the Cerbo and the router on until I'm compelled to turn them off.  In terms of draws, their not big (maybe an amp and a half by the time you add in a Ubiquiti Bullet into this communications chain).   

Much thanks for your experiences if you have any to share, or in pointing me toward appropriate sources of information. 

d.