Engine speed, engine not running

• Hi all Just doing my final build of my lithium battery bank, alternator, Cerbo, Multiplus 2, etc. I noticed one for the technical team…… my Cerbo is showing the WS500 on the network which is great, when I went into it, it is showing the engine running, when it’s not. The engine hasn\'t run for a couple of months. So why would my WS500 pick up that the engine is running?? See attached screenshot. I haven’t tested with the PC and the software as I didn’t have the computer with me. One other question, can I power the regulator from the engine battery bank? Or does it have to come from the lithium bank? The regulator is powering an alternator that is only charging into the lithium bank, the lead acid engine bank is charged by another different alternator. Potentially the two battery banks could be at different voltages, I understand the voltage sense at the lithium bank will have to go on there to get the voltage feedback. Merry Christmas everyone and a well charged 2023 Best wishes Michael