New firmware version not allowing configuring of Relay 1?

• I was looking through the manual for the new firmware version and noticed that the command to configure the voltage and hysteresis for relay 1 isn't there anymore - instead a note about configuring via the WiFi module.

Did this get removed or is this just an oversight in the manual? I actually use this so wouldn't want to upgrade if it got changed

Thanks

• Yes, relay 1 is now custom programmable using the "Tasks" page of the WiFi module.  The older PC software does not support this new feature.

Both opto outputs are now configurable as well

• So it's no longer programmable using RE1L or RE1H? No WiFi module here

• @Matthew I have tested a while ago to enter the  RE1L or RE1H in the WIFI module under manual communication.

This works great, so I expect it work also with the PC software.

Rick, you mention it can not, but did you tested it yourself?

Under TASK there are extra new functions, this new fucntions are not supported under Manaul command, and so not with PC software.  This is my view on it.

Extra note for TASK:

After changing something under TASK, I check with the manual commands or the settings are correctly stored in the BMS.    In TASK it is not really visible, or a new setting is made and stored!!   Rick, maybe something you can discuss with REC.

With manaul communication, there is a answer back, ""ok"" if a value is changed.

It would be nice if under TASK also this  ""ok"" message would show.

I notice if the WIFI connection is weak, becasue distance, it is easy to expect the new setting is made, but in real it is not!!

• In the task settings, I'm only seeing relay 1 and Opto 2:

Is this new feature only available with manual commands? I'm on 2.90-1 of ABMS and 1.61 on hardware 1.2 of the wifi module.

Thanks!

• @Mattahh you have a WIFI module now?

relay 1 the cable is labeled as CH (charge)

The Main relay cable is labeled as DCH, (discharge) sometimes called relay2