When does 100% SOC get set?

• I was hoping that someone can point me to the place in the manual that talks about the SOC being set to 100%? I just fired up a 1Q for the first time and recall reading but not sure where, the 100% full charge is established when certian charge conditions are set. 

• @Bill Before a full charge SOC reading is not correct.

When batterries are full, BMS will reset to 100%.

Which charge voltage you like to apply to your batterries?

Which "float" voltage?

When restart to bulk voltage?

You decide yourself what is full with making the settings.

If you answer above question, I can suggest some settings.

• I'm brand new to this and still learning. So far, I've accepted the default settings to make sure everything is working. I am using CALB 230 Ah cells. 

• From page 25 of the manual. and dont forget, it will take a few cycles to zero in on an accurrate SOC.

And it need the Capacity setting to be input (CAPA)

And you can manually override the SOCS parameter to set it to whatever you want.  for instance entering the manual command SOCS 0.77 sets it to 77%

When the highest cell reaches the End of charge CHAR voltage setting, charging
    current starts to ramp down to 1.1 A x Number of Inverter/Charger Devices SISN until
    the last cell rises near the End of Charge Voltage CHAR (CC/CV). At that point the
    Maximum charging voltage allowed is set to Number of cells x ( End of Charge Voltage
    per cell CHAR– Maximum Cell Float Voltage Coefficient CFVC x End of charge
    hysteresis per cell). End of Charge SOC hysteresis SOCH and End of charge cell
    voltage hysteresis CHIS is set to prevent unwanted switching. If CFVC is set to 0.0,
    charging current is set to 0.0 A until the End of Charge Hysteresis CHIS and End of
    Charge SOC hysteresis SOCH have been met.
    SOC is calibrated to 100 % and Power LED lights ON 100 % Charge optocoupler is
    turned off.