Wakespeed 201: Advanced Alternator Regulator Training Seminar for the WS500 just posted to Wakespeed YouTube channel

• (cross posted in: WS500 User Installation and Programming Questions)

Wakespeed just published the videos from the second day of Al Thomason conducting a workshop at the Northwest School of Wooden BoatBuilding from earlier this year. In this series, Al spends more than 4 hours discussing programming of the WS500. 

From the Youtube channel:

Al Thomason, a founder and engineer behind the Wakespeed WS500 Advanced Alternator Regulator, leads a comprehensive training seminar at the Northwest School of Wooden BoatBuilding. In this training, we deep dive into CAN (Controller Area Network) and capabilities, which was developed for the automotive industry to allow for the transfer of information between nodes. Watch Wakespeed 201 to learn all there is to know about CAN and its applications in this follow-up training to our previous Wakespeed 101, a training that covers the hardware of the WS500. Wakespeed 101:    • Wakespeed 101 | Advanced Alternator R...  

Enclosed are the acoompanying slides to the 2-day workshop. Enjoy!

• I pulled the WS500 pinout dirgram from another post on the site and have added in the cross-reference to the harness wire numbers used in the install manual. If you find any typos, let me know and I will fix them.