Wakespeed not receiving Battery Current from Victron

• I just installed twin engine wakespeed regulators with Balmar alternators.   Both Alternators are connected to the house batteries.  Wakespeed current sense wires are connected to dedicated shunts on each alternator.  Wakespeed regulator's communication CAN bus' are connected to each other and to a Victron Cerbo GX.   The intent was to retrieve the battery current from a Victron Smartshunt connected to the Cerbo GX.

The wakespeed talk to each other (one is the master, the other a follower).  The Cerbo GX receives alternator data properly (Temp, Alt current, status, etc). 

The issue: the wakespeed regulators do not seem to be receiving the Battery current from the Cerbo Gx (Smartshunt).   On the wakespeed monitoring app, the shown battery current is simply the alternator current from the local shunt.  If I set the configuration to require the battery current, I get the no battery current fault.

I used the Andoid app to configure the Wakespeeds.

- Shunt at Batt: off

- Shunt at Alt:on, 

- Eanble OSEnergy (RV-C) CAN subsystem:0n

- Enable Alternate CAN/BMS protocol: Victron Smartshunt (rquires Cerbo)

- Enable NMEA2000 CAN subsystem: On

- Battery Instance: 1

Any help would be appreciated.  Is the Battery instance correct? The manual says 1 for house batteries.

• OK, I solved my problem.

There was a setting in the Cerbo GX that enabled the sending of NMEA200 Output data.  It had to be enabled.