REC Master 9M no connection with Wifi or PC-Softw

• Hello,

i have a problem with my Master device. The Wifi modul and the PC-Software can't reach the Master. (Adress 16).

Wiring is OK. (and original)

My BMS 2Qs (i have more) works fine with both. (Wifi and PC). And CAN with Victron Gx Works.

The slave (2Q) also does not work with the master. I have buyed the 2Q as standalone.

Maybe I need another firmware?

Can I reach in the Master when the Slaves are not connected, or has the device an Error.

The master beeps 9x (communication error) when he is switched on.

Thanks

An

• you will likely need to clear the comms error before it will communicate, so connect one slave and try again

• How can i clear the error? I have connected 2 BMS 2Q correctly. Is the Slave firmware wrong? FW: 1.4

I also tryed with 1 Slave.

• Do your slaves have slave or standalone firmware?  A slave will flash red/green then go out until the Master connects

Did you set the slave addresses to be different?

• I think i have a standalone firmware. The lights continue with flashing with connecting to master

Yes adress is different 1 and 2

• ok, you will need to contact your dealer and request the slave version.  We don't have it posted on our site yet.  If we are your dealer, please just send us an email request to support@ogm-energy.com

This will allow your Master to find a slave on the network and should fix your error

• Hello,

it now worked normally. It was the wrong firmware on the slaves. I flashed it with slave firmware 2.3 and now it works.

If the master cannot find a slave, it will not communicate with the WLAN-Modul or the Victron (via CAN). This could be misunderstood.

Thanks for the help, i'm happy now. :)