Troubleshooting precharge unit.

• After replacing my alternator (see recent posts) and updating my firmware to the latest 2 contactor version, my system was working fine. However, My system stopped charging via the alternator and shore power today. I traced the issue to my high voltage contactor that was failing to close. I actually replaced the contactor and when that didn't fix the problem, I realized that the pre-charge unit was not supplying power to close the relay. When bypassing the contactor, the bms performs as it should, commanding the inverter and alternator to supply power when needed. Anyway to trouble shoot the precharge unit? Do these go bad? Not getting any signal from + wire to the contactor, but the bms isn't showing any errors and seems to function fine otherwise.@Rick OGSS  any thoughts?

• @Rick-admin  

• On the more recent version of the precharge module there is a board mounted fuse that might be the problem.  It will be black or grey and about  1.2cm (1/2")square and may have a glob of silicone on it.

They are on a socket and can bo bought locally or on Amazon here.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JLQTHX8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1